This is now closed
This is now closed
Rules & Regulations
ROCKSTAR HARLEY-DAVIDSON® HUSKY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. MATHEMATICAL SKILL-TESTING QUESTION REQUIRED.
1. How to Enter: The Rockstar Harley-Davidson® Husky Contest (“Contest”) begins at 12:00:01 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 31, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. PT on October 8, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest:
Facebook Entry: go to http://www.facebook.com/RockstarCanada and, if currently a Facebook account holder, log-in, or if not a Facebook account holder, create a Facebook account. There is no fee or charge to become a registered Facebook member. After logging-in to Facebook, go to the Rockstar Energy Facebook page and “Like” the page. If you have already “Liked” the Rockstar Energy Facebook page, or after Liking the page, find the Official Entry form located on the page and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the Official Entry Form for one (1) entry into the Contest. Any Facebook form of entry into this Contest will be deemed made by the named account holder whose email address is assigned at the time of entry to the Facebook account used to enter.
Website Entry: visit http://ca.rockstarenergy.com/company/sweeps (“Website”), find the Sweepstakes link at the bottom of the page, click the link follow the onscreen instructions for completing the online entry form by providing your complete name, province, postal code, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy), email address, and telephone number. Then you must correctly answer the Mathematical Question provided on the Website.
Once you have completed the entry form and answered the Mathematical Question, you must agree to the Contest Official Rules, then click “submit” to be entered into the Random Drawing.
Any Website form of entry into this Contest will be deemed made by the named authorized email account holder who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry. LIMIT: one (1) entry per person/email address regardless of the method of entry. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. PT on October 8, 2013 to be entered into the Random Drawing.
This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
2. Random Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on or about October 15, 2013 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
3. Prize & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Harley-Davidson® Iron 883® Motorcycle ARV: $7873 CAD. Total ARV of all prizes is $7873 CAD. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. The ARV $7873 CAD includes freight and handling (but excludes tax, title and license charges). Winner is responsible for dealer sales tax, if applicable.
4. How to Claim a Prize. The potential winner will be notified by Contest Sponsors by phone, mail, or email in accordance with the contact information provided at the time of entry. To be declared a winner, each potential winner must: (i) correctly answer a required time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without any assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise; (ii) sign and return to Sponsor within the date indicated a form of Declaration of Compliance and Release which confirms compliance with these Official Rules and releases the Sponsor, Husky Energy and Husky and/or Mohawk Stores, and Contest Entities (defined in Section 6 below), and each of their respective direct and indirect parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, franchisees, their advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, agents, advisors, contest prize suppliers and each of their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives from all liability with respect to: (a) the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize or for matters that inhibit, reduce or prevent enjoyment of the Prize, (b) traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity; and (c) the publicity rights granted to the Sponsors defined in Rule 8 (the “Release”); and (iv) otherwise comply with these Official Rules. The potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of picture identification as part of the verification process.
If a potential winner cannot be located, does not respond within five (5) business days of notification, or fails to: (i) correctly answer the skill-testing question, (ii) sign and return the Release within the required time, or (iii) otherwise comply with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the Prize and the Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select by random draw another eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. Sponsor is not responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner. Awarding of the Prize is subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address.
Grand Prize Winner must be a licensed driver and winner or winner’s designee must present a current valid motorcycle driver's license or endorsement and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of the motorcycle; failure to show same may result in Grand Prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner.
5. Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of Western Canada and Ontario, excluding Quebec, who are the age of majority in the province at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Rockstar, Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor”), Husky Energy and Husky and/or Mohawk Stores: (“Promotional Participant”) and their/its parent entity/entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter. Void in Quebec and where prohibited.
6. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, Entrants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, modification or cancellation of the Contest. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR, HUSKY ENERGY AND HUSKY STORES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, PRINTERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "CONTEST ENTITIES") AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, transactions, entries, text messages or email; or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, cellular phone or tower, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries or transaction, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which Sponsor deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and, if terminated, at Sponsor's sole discretion, select the winners in a random drawing from non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In no event will the number of prizes awarded exceed the available number of prizes as specified in these Official Rules.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Publicity. By accepting a Prize, winner consents to the publication and use of his/her name, municipality of residence, comments, voice, likeness and photographs in any form, manner or media whether now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, in print, radio, television and on the Internet for any purpose in connection with the Contest including, without limitation, for the purposes of advertising and trade, and promoting the Sponsor and each of its products and services, without further notice or compensation. The Prize winner agrees to cooperate with Sponsor in arranging for photographs or other forms of publicity and to be available for photographs or other forms of publicity on reasonable notice by Sponsor.
9. Sponsor: Rockstar, Inc., Las Vegas, NV, USA.
Harley-Davidson, the Bar & Shield logo and Iron 883 are among the trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC. and are used with permission. Harley-Davidson is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSKY HARLEY CONTEST Abbreviated Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. MATHEMATICAL SKILL-TESTING QUESTION REQUIRED. The ROCKSTAR HARLEY-DAVIDSON® HUSKY® Contest begins at 12:00:01 p.m. PT on July 31, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. PT on October 8, 2013 Open to residents of Western Canada and Ontario who are the age of majority or older. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. For entry information and official rules, visit the Rockstar Energy page on Facebook or www.rockstarenergy.ca. Sponsor: Rockstar, Inc., Las Vegas, NV. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
15 hours ago: #MondayVibes with our two babes @corinjamieleeclark @petitbizou #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday http://t.co/oJRrPLfteO see full story
15 hours ago: #MondayVibes with our two babes @corinjamieleeclark @petitbizou #RockstarEnergyModels #ModelMonday see full story
3 days ago: Squad goals 💯👊 #MX #Yamaha see full story
4 days ago: 2015 Rockstar Energy Drink MX Nationals presented by Motovan Corporation Television Broadcast Schedule on FOX... http://t.co/QKTWQx4xYu see full story
4 days ago: 2015 Rockstar Energy Drink MX Nationals presented by Motovan Corporation Television Broadcast Schedule on FOX Sports Racing! Here is your chance to watch... see full story
4 days ago: Celebrating a little #CountryMusic with @KennyChesney at #AmblesidePark in West #Vancouver! If you're here stop by the #RockstarEnergy Zone and grab... see full story
5 days ago: No caption necessary. #Burner #ThirstyThursday #braap see full story
6 days ago: Eager to check out the MX Action? Rockstar would like to give you the opportunity to win 1 of 5 pairs of tickets... http://t.co/OCTjZ9KQqH see full story
6 days ago: Eager to check out the MX Action? Rockstar would like to give you the opportunity to win 1 of 5 pairs of tickets to Round 5 at Gopher Dunes in Courtland, ON... see full story